Our Most Popular Questions
- Yes, we operate by appointment only Tuesday - Sunday. * We want to give our brides and loved ones the best experience possible when shopping for their gown!
- We have a $50 consultation fee that is non-refundable. The fee will be applied to your same day bridal gown purchase made during the appointment.
- Our expertise in bridal fashion, body types and understanding brides is some of the best in the industry.
- We hand curate all of our designers and we carry exclusive designers to Metro area.
- We are a zero-pressure boutique, we want you to love your dress.
- Appointments last about 1 hour. To book call or text (240) 493-4502 or hit the book appointment link on the site to book online.
- Special order gowns start at $1,500 and go up.
- Please keep in mind these prices are before taxes, customization’s (if applicable) and alterations.
- Our samples are a range of sizes from 10-32.
- 9 to 12 months on average; customization’s and changes to a gown can take a little longer to come in.
- Every dress in our boutique is a sample. In some instances, we may have two sample sizes of one of our styles. Once you have found your dream gown, we take your measurements and order your gown according to the designer’s size chart. We will work with you in choosing the best size for you, but alterations are typically to be expected. We then order your gown and it is shipped to our boutique.
- Some of our designers offer rush options on certain gowns at an additional fee.
- We are full-service (except flower girl dresses). In addition to bridal, we carry bridal accessories, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, evening wear, jewelry, shoes, prom gowns, and rental tuxedos outside of what's left off the rack.
- No. We value our partnerships with our designers, therefore, out of respect for their designs and craft, discounts are only extended during special promotions.
- It is a time (normally a weekend event) where we host the designer's latest collection, many of these gowns are not available in store outside of a trunk show weekend.
- That is a weekend where we have our designer in with their gowns and they are able to create a custom look for you!
- We can contact the designer to see if the sample you are looking for is able to be sent as a loaner. If it is available, there is a $100 non-refundable fee per gown to get them shipped to us. If you buy a gown from us that fee is subtracted from your balance.